Saturday, April 19, 2008

Vacation reading

I often find it difficult to decide what books to read on vacation. Fun? Technical? If I really think I need to read some thick technical tome, I will often take just that one book. If I take the big book and a fun one, I know which one I will pick up when I get a moment.

For this trip I brought along "The Rails Way". I have found it very readable so far. I have been using Rails for a couple of years now and I find the approach of this book much more suitable now than the "Agile" book.


At the risk of not reading The Rails way, I also brought along Shadowplay by Tad Williams. I am a huge fan of his other books. Memory, Sorrow and Thorn is from the same genre but I liked it much more than the first book in this series. I will see if it grows on me...

The plane is waiting...

No comments: